With nearly 20 years of experience, the company specializes in helping hospitality management candidates find jobs, and helping managers from other sectors transition into hospitality management jobs.
Who is Gecko Hospitality?
In the US, Gecho have 66 offices across the country and have filled over 25,000 positions. Gecko specializes in helping hospitality management candidates find jobs, and helping managers from other sectors transition into the industry. They know the industry inside and; many of their staff started our careers in it. This past December, the Canadian website launched along with offices in Toronto and Vancouver.
What Services Does Gecko Hospitality Offer?
- Gecko Hospitality works with clients who are looking for a candidate
- They work to with you to understand your company culture, business vision, management philosophy, and compensation structure.
- With that in mind, the they work with you to define the scope of the position(s) to be filled and the skills and qualities needed for candidates to succeed in the company.
- Using their nearly 20 years of experience to thoroughly screen, interview and present the best candidates to you. Once ready to make an offer, they’ll walk you and your new employees through a smooth and productive transition.
- They’ve places over 25,000 positions in Resort Management, Casino Management, Country Club Management, Hotel Management, and Restaurant Management.
- Each year, their team conducts over 2,500 interviews for mid- to senior-level restaurant management. This search introduces their team to a larger network of professionals and sharpens their knowledge of today’s dynamic hospitality market.
How Is Gecko Hospitality Different Than Other Hospitality Recruitment Companies?
Gecko Hospitality works one-on-one with clients to build custom hospitality recruitment solutions. Each of their clients benefits from these factors that set us apart:
A national network of hospitality professionals
- With 66 offices across the U.S., and now two Canadian offices in Toronto and Vancouver, with nearly 20 years of experience in hospitality recruitment, Gecko Hospitality can find the best fits to your business needs. Launched in December, GeckoHospitality.ca is Canadian owned.
- Service with a personal touch and the latest technology. They use the latest tech to improve how they find, recruit, screen, onboard and communicate with candidates and clients, while maintaining a personal touch.
- Matching great talent to great opportunities. Central to our ability to attract and retain the best-of-the-best candidates is offering these candidates opportunities they can’t refuse. Starting from job descriptions that attract the right candidates to building a rewarding compensation package, with Gecko Hospitality’s hands-on support.
- Provide a full picture of potential candidates. Gecko Hospitality recruiters aren’t simply resume readers, they know the hospitality industry, inside and out, in fact, many started in the industry themselves, so they know what to look for in a resume. As well, they offer additional checks including: credit checks, criminal background checks, drug screening, reference checks and behavioral testing.
Gecko Hospitality’s website also has resources for up and coming hospitality staff. This includes a blog that provides tips on job hunting. For instance, a recent article talks about some of the common mistakes prospective restaurant managers make when posting to LinkedIn, such as selecting your contacts carefully, as well as tips like showing what kind of continuing education they are taking to keep their skills current, and posting articles to show they are active in the industry.
Whether you are looking to fill key positions in your hospitality business or are looking to take your career to the next step, visit https://geckohospitality.ca/ to find out more information.